Making chia pudding is so easy! You can enjoy this chia pudding for breakfast, as a healthy afternoon snack or even as a dessert after dinner. Chia seeds are high in fiber and Omega-3s so this chia seed pudding will not only keep you satisfied but you know it's good for you!
- 3 Tablespoons of chia seeds to 1 cup of any milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Fruit and TWK Granola to garnish
1. Stir together chia seeds, your milk of choice and honey (or any sweetener) in a mason jar or bowl.
2. Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set” for 1-2 hours or overnight.
3. Add your favourite TWK grain free granola or fruits.