- 3 Tablespoons of chia seeds to 1 cup of any milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Fruit and TWK Granola to garnish
Making chia pudding is so easy! You can enjoy this chia pudding for breakfast, as a healthy afternoon snack or even as a dessert after dinner. Chia seeds are high in fiber and Omega-3s so this chia seed pudding will not only keep you satisfied but you know it's good for you!
1. Stir together chia seeds, your milk of choice and honey (or any sweetener) in a mason jar or bowl.
2. Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set” for 1-2 hours or overnight.
3. Add your favourite TWK grain free granola or fruits.