Everyone's favourite cheat meal, now easily made Gluten Free! We love to prepare pizza together as a family during weekends, the kids have a great time choosing their favourite toppings and getting creative! And the best thing about using the TWK Gluten Free Pizza Base is that it's ready to go, no need to wait for any dough to rise, it's quick, it's easy, and it's an all-round favourite, definitely in this house!
What you'll need:
- 1 TWK gluten free pizza base
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil to brush the pizza base
- 3 tablespoon of Crushed/chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp of Oregano and basil
- 1 tsp of salt
- Fresh thyme (to garnish)
- Any other toppings you might want to add!
Preheat oven 180C while you prepare the toppings. Brush the crust with olive oil and add tomato sauce with oregano, basil and salt. Add cheese on top and garnish with fresh thyme. Bake 20 min in the oven or until the crust is golden.
Share your creations with us by tagging us on Instagram @the_wholekitchen and using the hashtag #MyTWK