This is perhaps one of my favourite breakfasts for those lazy mornings. It's full of antioxidants and loaded with all the nutrients you need to start your day. And not only is it delicious, it's also healthy, vegan, and most importantly here at The Whole Kitchen, it's gluten-free!
Feel free to customise it to suit you by adding some frozen spinach or kale to really boost those nutrients!
What you'll need
- 1 cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana (sliced and frozen)
- 2-3 tbsp coconut or almond milk (plus more as needed)
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut chips
- Pumpkin seeds
- Goji berries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- TWK Pecan Coconut or Cashew Cacao Grain Free Granola
- Fruit (optional)
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until only small bits remain.
- Add the coconut or almond milk and blend again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with chia seeds, goji berries, coconut chips, and TWK Pecan Coconut Grain Free Granola. The toppings above are just our recommendation but feel free to add what you like!
Share your creations with us by tagging us on Instagram @the_wholekitchen and using the hashtag #MyTWK