What you'll need
- 1 cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana (sliced and frozen)
- 2-3 tbsp coconut or almond milk (plus more as needed)
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut chips
- Pumpkin seeds
- Goji berries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- TWK Pecan Coconut or Cashew Cacao Grain Free Granola
- Fruit (optional)
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until only small bits remain.
- Add the coconut or almond milk and blend again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with chia seeds, goji berries, coconut chips, and TWK Pecan Coconut Grain Free Granola. The toppings above are just our recommendation but feel free to add what you like!
Share your creations with us by tagging us on Instagram @the_wholekitchen and using the hashtag #MyTWK