- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk, or any milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, more for sprinkling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Chopped red onions
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- ⅓ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon of TWK Pepper Pepitas (for the top)
- Mix eggs, almond milk (or any milk), garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Then, sauté your veggies in a 10 or 12-inch cast iron skillet just until tender.
- Add spices or herbs before adding the eggs. Pour in the frittata base, and shake the pan gently to distribute it among the vegetables. Top with TWK Pepper Pepitas to give an extra taste!
- Sprinkle your frittata with cheese and transfer the pan to a 180 degree oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the top is lightly golden around the edges.
- Allow the frittata to cool before serving.
Share your creations with us by tagging us on Instagram @the_wholekitchen and using the hashtag #MyTWK